Sweet Almond Oil has been used since ancient times.The almond tree originates from Asia and is now widely found in California and countries around the Mediterranean, such as Spain. The oil is pressed from the kernels of sweet almond fruit and is one of the most popular base oils for use in cosmetics.The oil is rich in beta-sitosterols, alpha-tocopherols, oleic acid and linolenic acid (omega 6), which combine to make a highly beneficial oil for use in skin care products.
- Best massage oil for infants
- Almond oil is light in texture, and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores .
- Prevents blackheads and acne
- Can get rid of dark underye circle
- Relieves Eczema and Psoriasis
- Reduces fine lines and skin aging
- Contains appreciable amounts of B-complex vitamins and iron that also help improve nail health
- Excellent emollient to soothe sensitive, irritated or chapped skin
- Could react to people with potential nut allergies
SWEET ALMOND OIL (Sensitive, Irritated or Chapped Skin)
100% Sweet Almond Oil
100%SAFE AND NON TOXIC INGREDIENTS
- No Synthetic Oils
- No Mineral Ol
- Exposure to mineral oils is strongly associated with an increased risk of nonmelanoma skin cancer
- This type of oil is commonly used on cosmetic and skincare products
- No Parabens
- Can cause cancer and damage reproductive system
- Commonly used as a preservative on products
KEEP OUT OF EYES. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.