Grapes are believed to be native to Asia, Europe and the Mediterranean but are now grown all over the world. Grapeseed is also rich in fatty acids which can help to repair damaged skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, varicose and spider veins. This is because the fatty acids penetrate the skin and help to keep it supple and healthy.
- Most cosmetic products prefer grape seed oil as their base
- The oil, in its ideal thickness, is also rich in vitamins C, D, and E – all of which help in reducing wrinkles and scars.
- The oil also acts as an able moisturizer – balancing both the dry and oily patches on the skin.
- Vitamins C and E and the fatty acids make the oil a wonderful emollient. It helps remove stretch marks as well.
- Grape seed oil can help reduce your dark circles. The oil also combats hair allergies – it is hypoallergenic, and suits even sensitive scalp.
GRAPESEED OIL (Recommended for Babies)
100% Grapeseed Oil
100% SAFE AND NON TOXIC INGREDIENTS
- No synthetic oils
- No mineral oils (causes cancer)
- No Parabens (can cause cancer and reproductive health)
For external use only. People with an allergy to the sunflower plant should avoid this product.