DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS
The perfect base ingredient for creating your very own shower gel
Can also be used to make bespoke liquid hand soaps
Certified free from cancer causing chemicals
100% SAFE AND NON TOXIC INGREDIENTS
- SLS Free
- Skin irritation and possible impurity contamination
- May also cause negatives effects in the kidneys, liver and central nervous system, according to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- No BHA
- Creates skin irritation and causes hormone disruption
- No Phthalate
- This chemical have been banned in the EU for its potential carcinogenicity and endocrine disruption in human.
- Some studies of phtalates exposure resulted in adverse liver effectsincluding increased liver weight and some cases of tumor
- No Parabens
- Can cause cancer and reproductive health problems
- No Synthetic Colors
- Can block pores and can casue more acne
- No Triclosan
- Disrupt thyroid and reproductive hormones, bacterial resistance development
Aromatherapy Shower Gel Base (Natural SLS Free)
Aqua, Sodium Coco-sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate
AVOID CONTACT WITH THE EYES. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
We suggest you use up to 2% of essential oils to Shower Gel Base. Try pouring a little into a dish for one wash, add a little of your favourite oil. Try using Spearmint for refreshingly zingy morning shower, or Tea Tree if you have problem skin and want an energising start to the day. Or Lavender and Chamomile for a lovely, relaxing shower.
It can also be used to make a lovely hand soap. Try adding 2-3 drops (total) of Tea Tree and Lavender to 100mls Shower Gel Base for a hygienic, antiseptic and antiviral hand wash. Mandarin & Ginger also makes a lovely soap or you can simply experiment with your favourite oils until you come up with an aroma you love.
The possibilities really are endless!